Total Pageviews

Monday, November 07, 2011

An appeal: Ban Moods

I am all dressed up for the party. The telephone rings, my friend tells me to leave (for the party) but I reply, 'NO' and give a silly excuse. Actually I was not in a mood to party. I am in a bad mood phase. I don't feel like eating. Mom is worried about my health! I know she is right but still I am not in a mood. I have the talent of writing but don't write often because I get carried away with my moods. I decide to join the reading club but before joining, I change my decision because at that point of time I was not in a mood.

You lose the fun -> Responsible -> SELFISH MOOD. Your health gets affected -> Reason -> IGNORANT MOOD. Your talent remains unpolished -> Cause -> LAZY MOOD. Your are not able to do something extra -> Due to -> LAID BACK MOOD

These Moods which are meant to be yours unknowingly, affect the people around you. We take hasty decisions just following are unconscious demands(moods) but leaving our beloved ones in distress.  Like not eating our food - leaving mom hyper tensed, giving excuse for not coming to the party - upsetting your friend!


Its not others but it's YOU, who is losing out the most. While YOU were wasting your time being moody the others were working, achieving and enjoying every minute of their life!

Remember in this world not all are moody and moods will not be a hurdle for them. So, it is important that you don't get swayed away by these shortcomings. You just need effort, determination and force from your part to overcome these mood swings and soon you will rule over them.
                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                        Its me,
                                                                                                                                  Visheshika Baheti
                                                                                                                       (Inspiration Mrs. Madhu Baheti)    
Never forget, where there's a will there's a way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment