Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A glimpse into life...Introduction

Hello...


This is Vichita and Visheshika, two sisters like chalk and cheese. The blog: A glimpse into life is a peek into our own fascinating ways of looking at life.


Vichita
"Life is fun.. its all about living it"
This is my mantra to live life. I have my own world which I believe is very beautiful. Just here to share the small little things which made me smile or taught me a lesson and a few crazzy mistakes which were worth the fun.. :D


Visheshika
Well...I have wierd ideas which do take me through a roller coaster ride. But keeping them to myself won't be worth it! So just my funny marvelled - over thoughts... just mere thoughts...which I treasure.

2 comments:

  1. literal meanin of that sentence is
    men may give up after an hard situation but river (mentioned in poem) never gives up and alwayz moves forward even after obstructed by any obstacle

    ReplyDelete